Immigrating or travelling to the United States needs a particular visa dependent on the demands of the applicant. For US Citizens married to a foreigner, A US K3 Marriage Visa can be applied. This kind of visa is a non-immigrant visa to the United States composed of two packet submissions to the USCIS. The main purpose of which is faster unification of the family, as this sort of visa normally takes 7-9 months processing as in comparison to the immigrant visa also identified as the I-130 Petition for Alien Relative which requires at the very least a yr processing.
It is however a offered truth that acquiring a K-three visa calls for patience as methods have to be followed and taken. It is encouraged then that the right steps should be taken from the onset of the petition procedure to avoid potential difficulties as the petition procedure progresses.
A better overview of the method is to take notice that the K-3 Visa is composed of two packet submissions, the I-130 Petition for Alien Relative and the I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé/Fiancée.
Beneath are beneficial actions to adhere to when applying for a K3 Visa for a Thai Wife or husband:
1. The sponsoring partner who is a US Citizen need to file an immigrant petition, also identified as Sort I-130 Petition for Alien Relative for his/her Thai spouse. If the youngsters of the Thai Wife or husband will also immigrate to the US, it is of greatest to be mindful that a K-3 Visa has a spinoff K-four visa for the accompanying kids of the overseas spouse. It is a need to however that the names of the kids are indicated in the varieties to qualify for a K-four visa.
2. The I-a hundred thirty Petition for Alien Relative packet need to be filed or submitted at the Chicago Lockbox. Petitions submitted with the Chicago Lockbox will then be routed and adjudicated at the appropriate USCIS Service Centers depending on the petitioner/sponsoring spouse’s spot of residence in the United States. It is of excellent relevance to be aware that filling of the I-130 Petition packet should be filed at the correct Chicago Lockbox, otherwise petition will be rejected.
3. Upon receipt of a official USCIS receipt or equivalent proof of filing of an immigrant petition also recognized as the I-a hundred thirty 1st Discover of Motion or Notice of Receipt, a K-3 Visa petition or the I-129F packet ought to be submitted and mailed to the Services Center where the fundamental I-one hundred thirty petition is at present pending. The address listed on the most recent receipt recognize or transfer discover need to be utilised in mailing. A duplicate of that mentioned discover need to be enclosed with the I-129F packet. It has to be mentioned also when filling out the type I-129F that the travelling or following kids should be for them to qualify for a K-four Visa.
4. After the USCIS approves the K-3 Visa petition, a 2nd Notice of Motion also known as the Acceptance of Notice will be despatched to the applicant, which states that the I-129F petition is accredited and will be forwarded to the Nationwide Visa Centre (NVC) for processing.
five. The NVC, upon completion of the processing will forward the petition to the US Embassy Bangkok. A Discover containing the BNK variety will be despatched to the applicant advising him/her that the petition is currently being forwarded to the US Embassy in Bangkok.
six. UK family immigration in Bangkok, upon receipt of the K-3 Visa petition will send out the Packet 3 Instruction to the visa applicant. This instruction involves the requirements to comply in requesting for an interview appointment at the Consular Section of the US Embassy in Bangkok. The names of the accompanying children must be indicated in the forms, and jointly with the applicant have to full a medical evaluation at the designated hospital.
7. After Packet three is completed, and submitted at the US Embassy, an appointment for interview will be carried out to the Thai spouse from which a collection of inquiries will be questioned. The spotlight of which is to inquire on the validity of the relationship, and the sponsoring husband/wife’s potential to assistance his/her Thai wife or husband and/or little one/young children, if any.
8. After the Thai husband or wife is granted a K-3 Visa on the very same day of the interview, he/she will be given an index card advising him/her to return right after three-5 times to pick up his/her passport with stamped US Visa. A sealed envelope will also be handed which must not be opened and have to be handed to the immigration officer at the stage of entry.
The US K3 visa is a multiple entry non-immigrant visa that permits the Thai spouse and his/her children to dwell in the U.S. for a valid interval of two (two) several years. The visa holder and the kids holding a K-4 visa must change their standing from the non-immigrant K3/K4 Visa to an immigrant visa via adjustment of position once they get there in the U.S.
The K3 Visa Thailand application is seemingly a stringent and lengthy approach. Participating providers of an Worldwide Regulation Firm with workplaces in Thailand and in the US that speaks Each English and Thai languages would be the greatest strategy a petitioner or applicant can do.